WATCHING YOUR HOME WHEN YOU ARE AWAY
Trust SafeGuard Home Watch to monitor, inform and resolve problems for you.
SafeGuard Home Watch will ensure your home and property remain safe, secure and all systems functioning properly during your absence from Northeast Ohio. Through regularly scheduled visits, we can make sure potential problems are detected early and action taken to remedy/repair before they become major problems with costly repairs.
TYPES OF SERVICES WE PROVIDE
SafeGuard Home Watch can perform regularly scheduled visits, or emergency visits to maintain the safety of your home.
Many home problems have a simple solution once the problem can be examined in person. We can manage home maintenance issues on site when you can’t be there.
SafeGuard Home Watch maintains a comprehensive list of service contractors who have a track record of providing honest, reliable, quality service at a fair price.
Regularly scheduled services, already contracted, i.e. cleaning services, lawn care, snow removal, etc., will be verified and reviewed for completeness and quality during scheduled SafeGuard Home Watch visits.
Each visit will be followed up with a written report summarizing observations made during the visit and any recommended services that may be required. To learn more about our GPS integrated reporting, click here.
- Thorough inspection of the perimeter of the property and home. Look for signs of any weather damage, vandalism, rodent or pest intrusion.
- Clean up any unwanted advertisement flyers, minor leaf & limb debris.
- Insure any contracted services are being completed as required, i.e. lawncare, snow removal, etc.
- Verify outdoor pools, patios, storage sheds, etc. are secure and undamaged.
- Visual inspection of walls, ceilings and floors, looking for any sign of water damage, moisture and/or mold.
- Verify current temperature, humidity and thermostat settings.
- Check all exposed plumbing and fixtures for signs of leakage.
- Check that refrigerators and freezers are maintaining temperature.
- Check electrical panel for any tripped breakers.
- Check basement, garage for any signs of rodents or pest intrusion.
- Check sump pumps for proper operation.
- Verify all windows and doors are secured from the outside, with no signs of intrusion attempts.
- Verify any lights programmed to come on are working properly. Change rotation of lighting if requested.
- Ensure windows, doors are secure from the inside.
- Test security system functions (in coordination with alarm monitoring service) and ensure all systems reset properly when departing.
Custom inspections are created for each homeowner, based on your unique requirements.